Cooking, Food & Wine | Wine Making

"How to Craft Superb Table Wines at Home"


Yes, I’ll admit it … I am a home winemaker (but I'm not an alcoholic).  I have made wine from grapes, red, white and black. I’ve made wine from raspberries and cherries, and from rose petals and turnips. I’ve made cherry brandy and liqueurs of all kinds, all in my simple garage at home, and I am convinced with a little help you can do the same.

I can tell you how you can make wine from classic wine grapes, wines that your friends will think is Californian Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot, Burgundy from France, or New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc!

You can make delicious wine yourself from just about any fruit that you like, even from your favorite flowers. You can make a very passable liqueur from potatoes, and a clear, aged whiskey from carrots.
Successful Winemaking
Making Wine[Order Here]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking In The

Medical Books

Cures For Vitiligo

Where Can I Find Job

Equifax Security

Julienne Peeler

Memory Dell 4100

Cooking Food & Wine